..Some websites I use for my lessons with adult learners..
- English as a Second Language It refers you to hundreds of other high-quality, free ESL/EFL sites and resources
- English Lessons Daily English Lesson – Texts, Listening Comprehension, Exercises.
- English Exercises Hundreds of free exercises to learn English online: grammar exercises, verbs exercises,songs, vocabulary activities, listening, reading, videos. Phonetics, movies, grammar worksheets, flashcards, dictionary, learning.
- ESL Blues– Pre-intermediate to high-intermediate level English
- ESL Flow Elementary – Pre-intermadiate – Intermediate
- ESL Gold.com provides hundreds of pages of free information and resources for both teachers and students. Materials are organized by skill and level for quick and easy access.
- Learn English from English Conversation- Grammar- Vocabulary- Magazine- Commen Mistakes- Fun with English to British Culture.
- Learn English At Home English Grammar- Speaking- Vocabulary& Idioms- Rading- Real Life English- Games& Quizzes.
- ESOL Courses – Practise your English with free interactive listening lessons, reading exercises, quizzes and games.
- Yabla English is an online video magazine for language learners who wish to improve their English skills. Authentic English videos include television programs, music videos, interviews, documentaries, and travel. Only Yabla English offers captions in multiple languages, pitch-correct slow play, integrated dictionaries and listening exercises.
- Listen & Write Improve your listening skills and hear about the news.
- Lyrics Training is an easy and fun method to learn and improve your foreign languages skills through the music videos and lyrics of your favorite songs.
- OUP English File Learn more English here with interactive exercises, useful downloads, games, and weblinks. Practise your grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, and reading, and have some fun too.
- Perfect English Learn Grammar and practise.
- Talk English.com Improve your spoken English Free!
- TEFL.net Quizzes- Games- Exercises